Page 26 of 41 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 410

Thread: Summer Dreaming

  1. #251
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Two-fer Tuesday picks

    If I only had a brain-Da Wiz

    Ding **** , the witch is dead-Da Wiz

  2. #252
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    OMG no dayzzz left
    <marquee> [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] A BIG Happy Birthday to Lancelot and Joan Jett [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] </marquee>

    Have a wonderful birthday! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]
    The ONE, The ONLY NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  3. #253
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday
    to Joan and Lancelot
    Happy birthday to you two!

    Thanks for the reminder NYJ!
    [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #254
    SCHEMESofNEON
    Guest SCHEMESofNEON's Avatar

    Post

    Whoo-Hoooooo!!!!! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] time!

    A beautiful sunny day , with the breathtaking smell of CHOCOLATE in the air!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY Joan Jett and Lancelot!!!!
    oooooowwwwwww!

    [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

  5. #255
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Did someone say chocolate? I love chocolate! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Love that Jett pic Scheme's
    Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Fresh [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] have a great day!
    NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  6. #256
    Inactive Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    456
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Thank you [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] all for you sincere birthday salutations [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] !!

    I'm off to the jungles of Manhattan [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] but thought to impart this great Chinese proverb...

    " Do not remove a fly from your friend's forehead with a hatchet " [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]

    NYJettster - Thanks again for your wonderful card & present !
    Lance Loves You Live !!!

  7. #257
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    You're welcome Sir L~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

    I do believe it's Fridayyyyyyyyy...
    Ya-hooooooooo...

    The

    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] is ready and so am I, shopping here I come... More later. //oo\\

    The ONE, The ONLY NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

  8. #258
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Howdy all you rootin' tootin' gals and fellerz!
    You may have notice, as I have, that it is now Friday.
    This is a far out turn of events and I must say, it makes me a happy CCamper because of the whole "weekend right around the corner" concept!
    I sure hope everyone here has a super-duper Friday which will facilitate an easy transition into an enjoyable free period of time for us all very soon!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus
    <marquee>//oo\\//oo\\//oo\\//oo\\Hi NYJ//oo\\//oo\\//oo\\</marquee>

  9. #259
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <marquee> [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] //oo\\//oo\\//oo\\Hi Gus//oo\\//oo\\//oo\\ [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] </marquee>

  10. #260
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Saturday morning brunch being served over looking the beautiful mountains here in New York. Everyone's favorites! [img]graemlins/dish.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] Hopefully as long as I can get into chat tonite, I'll see ya's all there. [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] I'll bring the whipped cream. Hee,Hee...

    NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic